Hello I’m Anne,
- Hailsham has been my home for just about 30 yrs now, where l have brought up my children and regularly help with my grandchildren.
- My career was in the Health and Care sectors with a focus on elderly / special needs people.
- l have been the instigator in setting up Beaver Scout groups within Eastbourne and surrounding districts.
- I think about and am concerned for others so have served as a Hailsham Town Councillor before.
- My experience means I know why residents are dissatisfied with the performance of our current Council.
- We have seen many aspects of our town disposed of without any apparent direct benefit to those it may affect, and the wider community.
- The Council needs more representatives who have the residents needs at heart, and are prepared to put in the effort to work for everyone.
- Hailsham will be going through big changes over the next few years and will need to have experienced and motivated individuals prepared to work to get the best for us
- We are losing a great many of our open public places and this has to be controlled to ensure we don’t lose them all, ruining the character of our town.
I hope you will support me, someone who will work hard for you, with a strong commitment to represent all our residents.